miércoles, 16 de julio de 2014

Covered Just In Time

Dept. of Health & Human Services
“I was not in favor of Obamacare. Last year I was not going to get health insurance. I was going to pay the penalty. But I have to come clean, I was wrong. I’m very grateful to be where I am now.”
Robert Mandler Jr. got covered through the Health Insurance Marketplace just in time. After living a healthy life and not having much to do with doctors, Robert, 47, realized late last year that he had a growth on his tonsils. He got covered through the Health Insurance Marketplace and made his first doctor’s appointment. It turned out he had a late stage cancer.
"I'm alive today because of access to health care, and I'm alive today and I'm cancer free because of the Marketplace."
Read more about Robert's story.
Covered Just In Time
Share on Facebook

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario